Search The FAQ's
Search mode:
Frequently Viewed FAQs

How do I apply for permits?

How do I bring an issue to the City Council or contact City Council?

How do I contact code enforcement?

How do I find my court date?

How do I find out about current projects in the city?

How do I get an alarm permit & pay false alarm fees?

How do I get copies of public records?

Submit A Question

Find Public Records

Search mode:

You Are Here: Home: How Do I?: Viewing FAQ
Question: How do I contact code enforcement?
Code violations are dealt with by the City’s Code Enforcement Desk. View the Code Enforcement page for more information.

To file a complaint, please submit a Request for Action form to the City by mail (P.O. Box 7380) or in person at city offices.

If you need further assistance, please call the City's main phone at (253) 862-8602. 

When speaking with staff or leaving a message, please provide your name, address and phone number, as well as the address/location and nature of the complaint.

Keywords: nuisance, complaint, code enforcement.

Copyright © 2010 City of Bonney Lake. All Rights Reserved | For Staff | Disclaimer | Privacy |Sitemap