Search The FAQ's
Search mode:
Frequently Viewed FAQs

How do I apply for permits?

How do I bring an issue to the City Council or contact City Council?

How do I contact code enforcement?

How do I find my court date?

How do I find out about current projects in the city?

How do I get an alarm permit & pay false alarm fees?

How do I get copies of public records?

Submit A Question

Find Public Records

Search mode:

You Are Here: Home: How Do I?: Viewing FAQ
Question: How do I get copies of public records?
A wide range of public records is available on the City's website for the public to view at no cost. For a list of frequently viewed and requested records, visit our City Clerk's page

You can also use the 'Search' box in the top banner of the City website to search for a specific topic, record or form. 

To request to review or receive copies of public records from the City, please submit  a Public Disclosure Request form. Complete information on the Public Disclosure Request process is available on the City Clerk's page.

Public Disclosure Request forms are available to pick up at the Justice & Municipal Center during normal business hours. 

Please contact the City at (253) 862-8602 with any questions about public records or public disclosure requests.

Copyright © 2010 City of Bonney Lake. All Rights Reserved | For Staff | Disclaimer | Privacy |Sitemap