Search The FAQ's
Search mode:
Frequently Viewed FAQs

How do I apply for permits?

How do I bring an issue to the City Council or contact City Council?

How do I contact code enforcement?

How do I find my court date?

How do I find out about current projects in the city?

How do I get an alarm permit & pay false alarm fees?

How do I get copies of public records?

Submit A Question

Find Public Records

Search mode:

You Are Here: Home: How Do I?: Viewing FAQ
Question: How do I apply for permits?
Answer: Many permit forms are available to download from the Licensing and Permitting section of our website. 

You can apply for building, planning, public works and most other permits at the Permit Center at the Justice & Municipal Center, 3rd floor. For questions on permits contact a Permit Center staff member.

Apply for boat launch permits or passes, animal/pet licenses, and alarm permits at the Utilities desk at the Justice & Municipal Center, 2nd floor. For more information, call Utilities at (253) 447-4317.

Quick Links:
Alarm Permits
Animal License
Boat Launch Pass
Building Permits
Business Licenses
Planning Permits
Public Works Permits

Key Words: building, planning, tree removal, remodel, improvements, subdividing, short platting, long platting, right of way, encroachment, fireworks, signs, special event permit, alarm permit, pet license, boat launch permit.

Copyright © 2010 City of Bonney Lake. All Rights Reserved | For Staff | Disclaimer | Privacy |Sitemap